|Who's eligible to join AAHAEFCU?
How to Join Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air Employees Federal Credit Union
- Membership is open to:
- Employees of Alaska Airlines who work in or are paid from Seattle, Washington
- Employees of Horizon Airlines who work in or are paid from Seattle, Washington
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of the above qualified members immediate family or household;
- "immediate family member" is defined as the member's spouse and children (step-children and adopted children)
- "household" is defined as persons living permanently in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit (legal guardian relationships are considered part of the household).
- Any family member of an existing member, related by blood or marriage
- Spouses of deceased persons who were within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
You can come into the credit union in person or request that a new member packet be sent to you via US mail or Co-mail, or click here for a Membership Application.
We will need the following:
- Evidence of eligibility, such as your Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air Employee ID Badge or the name of your family member who is currently a member.
- A copy of current, unexpired, photo identification. Examples include, drivers license, state issued identification cards, government issued identification cards, or a valid passport.
- A completed Membership Application.
Once your initial membership is opened, you are eligible to apply for other services.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Seattle Office - 206-824-9800
Anchorage Office - 907-563-5335
Toll Free - 800-626-3336
|Co-mail Seattle - SEACU
Co-mail Anchorage - ANCCU